My fried pork chop recipe :) I came up with this after trying many recipes & not really finding the flavor I wanted for my pork chops. I will sometimes skip soaking as I don't always have time. Choose soak time wisely, as the longer they soak the harder it is to keep the breading from falling off due to excess moisture absorbed in the soaking process. I suggest boneless tho as they are easier to tenderize & will require less soak time to keep juicy. Bone in will take longer, but still work with this recipe. Parsley is optional, some people find that it burns too easily so you can omit & the flavor will not change much at all. I personally love this recipe with a side of Louisiana hot sauce for dipping, I find it compliments the flavor perfectly.




Ingredients
∙ Serves 4-6
Meat
  • 4 Pork chops, boneless
Produce
  • 4 tbsp Garlic powder
  • 4 tbsp Onion powder
  • 1 tsp Parsley
Baking & Spices
  • 2 tsp Cayenne
  • 2 cups Flour
  • 1 tsp Pepper
  • 4 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
  • 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
Dairy
  • 2 cups Milk

Post a Comment

0 Comments